Universal Data Modelling Generator
Version 4.0.0 from 04-04-2016
New system requirements:
- Java 1.8 64 Bit
- Xtext feature version 2.9.1
- Eclipse version 4.5.1 (Mars.1) or version 4.5.2 (Mars.2)
- New semantic editor
- Function-based indizes for DB2
- Index compression for DB2 and MS SQL
- Different definitions of the structure for Word documentations can be used.
- A project-specific entry point at a topmost model level was created.
- The loop method for modules in the Word documentation was made overwritable.
- All overwritable methods of the user documentation were moved into the project-specific HtmlDocumentationGeneratorMethods.
- Defining column-orientated tables for DB2 and MS SQL
- Defining different compression types for tables for DB2, MS SQL and Oracle
- The width of table columns in the Word documentation can be configured now.
- The tool tips show the entire list valid by inheritance of attributes/relations.
- The clause WITH GRANT OPTION can be configured now
- All project-specific additions on java doc are shown for the public api.
- Exception in the generator if 0 is configured as a maximum line length of the output.
- Migration for MS SQL for attributes with NOT NULL clause changed
- Different null pointer exceptions are fixed.
- DB2 LUW creates tablespace error: fixed for migration
- Files configured with empty names should not be created at migration.
- All available files with migration commands are overwritten, even if they don't contain any SQL in the new migration.
Version 3.3.0 from 17-04-2015
- Now it is possible to use for Oracle with a table Compression (in different steps).
- New data type DOUBLE for DB2 z/OS.
- New data types NCHAR, NVARCHAR und NCLOB for DB2.
- New parameter DSSIZE for DB2 z/OS Tablespaces.
- Extendet migration. DROP COLUMN for DB2 z/OS.
- The name conventions have been extended by place holder for additional tables.
- Index out of bound exception by use of additional tables repaired.
- Grants for sequences are not generated any more, if sequence generating is put down in the configuration.
Version 3.2.1 from 10-6-2014
- Fixed bug: added missing constraints for PostgreSQL to migration DDL
- Fixed bug: eliminated cast exception for LOB attributes
- Fixed bug: changed order of the DDL statements in the migration
- Fixed bug: changed formatting of the DDL