TRAVIC Port: The multibank-capable portal for electronic payments
More and more corporate customers wish to perform their payment transactions using the Internet. Portal solutions can make payments easier and more mobile. Customers needn't install and manage special banking software and can transmit payment orders on any computer with Internet access. Such services considerably enhance a bank's appeal and improve customer loyalty.
With TRAVIC Port, banks, computer service centres and service providers can set up a portal environment to meet their own specific requirements. TRAVIC Port is
- easy to integrate into existing portals
- multibank-capable due to standardised interfaces and the consistent application of the EBICS standard
- completely multicustomer-capable
- user-definable and adjustable to suit the 'look and feel' of the individual bank
- highly available and designed for 24/7 operation
- secure operation thanks to digital signatures and cryptographic encoding
TRAVIC Port provides corporate customers with all operative functions for electronic payments as well as administrative functions for master data maintenance, configuration, key management and secure operation.
TRAVIC-Porrt supports the French payment transaction formats specified by the CFONB as well as French account statements. The application's graphical user interface (GUI) is available in German and in French.
Online payment transactions are very risky. The plug-in module TRAVIC Sign protects communication between the customer’s browser and the TRAVIC Port server modules.