TRAVIC-Business-Control is the connection between the customer domain and the bank domain. It works as an interface between the back-end systems of the financial institutions and other products from the TRAVIC suite, such as the EBICS bank server TRAVIC-Corporate or the corporate customer portal TRAVIC-Port.
TRAVIC-Business-Control offers a wide spectrum of features, for example:
- Comprehensive inbound and outbound processing of payment orders
- Format check and conversions
- Multi-format capability
- Generation and provision of account statements in various versions
- Collection of relevant information for the billing and pricing
- Data provision for connected systems
If required, the PPI AG can adapt the features supported by TRAVIC-Business-Control to the application of the respective operator, so that the product is integrated optimally into the IT landscape and the processes of the financial institution.